Detroit Diesel DiagnosticLink
Detroit Diesel DiagnosticLink™. DiagnosticLink™ is a computer-based diagnostic software for Detroit™ powertrain and Freightliner™ Cascadia™ vehicle systems. This diesel diagnostic software can display ECU information, diagnostic fault codes, instrumentation and run service routines. With features such as all-system functional tests, injector cut-out tests, changing parameters and more, this software gives you the ability to do everything your local dealer can!
Three programs are included:
1. DDDL v8.xx is for 2007 & newer engines (DDEC VI & newer).
2. DDDL v6.xx is for 2006 & older engines.
3. DDEC Reports is for all Detroit & Mercedes-Benz Truck engines for trip & lifetime reporting.
Manufacturer listed system requirements:
• Windows 7 or higher (32 & 64 bit)
• 1.8 Ghz processor
• 2.0 GB RAM
• 40 Gigabyte non-partitioned Hard drive with 20 Gigabyte free
• Monitor and graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit color
• 1 free USB port
• Internet or Mainframe Connection to DDC Server (for updates)
Hardware Adapter Device